Member Success Coordinator
mHUB, the nation’s leading independent center for physical product innovation, is seeking an entrepreneurial-minded candidate to support its members across programs within its startup incubator, with a lens towards equity in entrepreneurship. For the role of Member Success Coordinator, we’re looking for a motivated self-starter and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills who enjoys the fast-paced work environment and is passionate about making an impact, autonomous work, and career growth.
The position works directly with the Vice President of Programs and Engagement and the larger incubator programs team to execute mHUB programs that support the development of emerging diverse product-based startups from across the region. The role offers opportunities for career development and visibility both internally and with the wider entrepreneurship, venture, economic development, and technology/innovation communities in Chicago.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Own, in partnership with mHUB’s senior leadership team, the development of new educational content centered around startup founder resiliency and leadership development;
- Support the execution of mHUB’s established educational curriculum and workshops (in person and on-demand platform) in topic areas such as: product development, entrepreneurship, networking, business services and manufacturing;
- Support team in specialized programming for underrepresented founders including the mPOWER Program, Landis Family Hardtech Development Fellowship, and Equity in Innovation Scholarship Program;
- Contribute to program evaluation and monitoring activities, which may include tasks such as participating in planning meetings, limited data collection, interpreting evaluation data, action planning based on evaluation findings, and providing insights about program performance;
- Assist with building out and managing mHUB’s digital curriculum, including direct contact with education providers, class development and filming, and evaluation;
- Coordinate internal and external marketing and communications for program offerings on an ongoing basis via print and digital platforms;
- Act as a primary contact for member success / mHUB product for our community of emerging hardtech founders.
RequirementsCandidates interested in applying should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of experience developing and executing projects and deliverables;
- An entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong project management skills;
- Basic marketing and communications experience is a plus;
- Experience with Excel and data management a plus;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work effectively with management team;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills;
Salary and Duration
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package
Please apply via this form by Monday, February 5th including your resume and cover letter.