mPOWER Program Eligibility & Benefits
There is no fee to participate in the program as membership is covered by program partners. To be eligible for the next mPOWER cohort, you must be a woman innovator and/or founder, have a clear problem that you are solving with a physical product, and can dedicate 7-10 hours a week during the 6-month program beginning in February 2024. The current application deadline is Sunday, December 31, 2023, by 11:59 PM CT.
The application period for other cohorts, including mPOWER Black Founders, is rolling.
If accepted into the program, you will receive:
- Sponsored 6-month membership at mHUB with Shared Workspace membership benefits
- A monthly stipend
- Access to a $5,000 microgrant to cover startup business and/or product development costs
- Structured, hands-on programming for building a business and product at its earliest stages
- Brainstorming sessions for the design and development of your physical product
- Access to $6M worth of prototyping equipment
- Training sessions and 1-1 support for prototyping
- Dedicated support from a network of industry-leading mentors, mHUB staff, and founders
- Networking opportunities
- Monthly speaker series to hear from women entrepreneurs
- Exclusive access to mHUB's Catalyze Experts in Residence