What are the benefits of being a HardTech Development Fellow?
The Landis Fellowship, as part of mHUB’s Catalyze Initiative, creates the conditions needed for underrepresented contractors and freelancers to build their portfolios while generating revenue streams to support the momentum of their own projects.
Fellows can engage with a pipeline of paid contract work through mHUB HardTech Development Services' extensive ecosystem of companies interested in product design, innovation, and R&D.
Landis Fellows Receive:
- Complimentary shared workspace membership at mHUB through the program duration
- Access to prototyping labs with one-on-one training and onsite technical assistance
- Priority selection for projects with aligned skillset needs
- Portfolio development
- Free access to series of technical and business development classes/workshops
- Visibility from mHUB’s expansive network of entrepreneurs, industry experts, corporate partners, investors, and the greater innovation ecosystem
Read how mHUB's HardTech Development services has provided $2 Million of income to mHUB members.