Partner, Camden Street Partners LLC
For over 40 years, I have been at the forefront of technological change. In the ’80s, as an early adopter of data-driven direct marketing techniques, I helped hundreds of companies adopt data-driven marketing programs. In addition, I was an early entrant on the Internet. Advising several top websites, including GeoCities (sold to Yahoo), NetScore, and Tickets.com, before going on to become one of the founders of MP3.com. MP3 (MPPP) went public in 1999. Vivendi Universal subsequently acquired it in 2001, where I served as Chief Revenue officer for their internet division overseeing the revenue generation for over a dozen Vivendi Universal properties.
For the last 20 years, I have served as a trusted advisor for dozens of companies helping them raise funding, monetize assets, and enter new verticals by repositioning core competencies.
- How do I create a go-to-market strategy?
- How do I grow my business? What sales & sales channels should I use?
- How do I monetize my business? How do I get Funding?
- How do I create a monetization Model?
- How do I prepare for investor pitches?