20 years of business experience in IT service industry.
If you have one of the following, please reach out to me, we might work together to create a bright future!
1. A great business idea with industry knowledge and resources.
2. Have a great technical background in SAAS, Deep learning, web, app, database, the blockchain, and Robots.
3. Passion for starting a new business.
4. Business problems that you have trouble to solve.
Things I can provide:
1. I am a serial entrepreneur: 20 years' experience in setup, operate, grow a startup company.
2. Business resources, tap into my networks in US/China to help you to validate the idea, reach out resources that you might not have.
3. I started doing angel investing and am a mentor of EO accelerator here in Chicago, 1871, and Nameless Ventures.
I am bootstrapping with my idea and stuck, should I keep going or pivoting?
Should I start fundraising now?
I am stuck with fundraising, what should I do?