Upcoming Events, Courses, and Talks
Whether you’re looking for something educational or fun, mHUB produces events and classes that inform and inspire.
Never Miss a New Course!
Women in Manufacturing and Engineering
Share this event
Register now for mHUB’s 5th annual Women in Manufacturing and Engineering (WiME) event on Wednesday, December 6th.
This half-day event will convene and celebrate influential women driving impact within the manufacturing and engineering sectors. The program will feature fireside chats with senior industry leaders, as well as a panel discussion: Women Advancing Innovation and Inclusion in Manufacturing and Engineering.
Join as a professional to network with and hear from leaders in the field or as a student to learn about career opportunities in manufacturing, engineering, and technology. Then, stick around for a hands-on activity sponsored by Milwaukee Tool, as well as a tour of mHUB’s newly opened innovation center, which includes a state-of-the-art prototyping lab.
- 8:00 – 8:50 AM: Breakfast and networking
- 8:50 – 9:00 AM: Opening remarks
- 9:00 – 9:40 AM: Fireside Chat with Zara Summers, Chief Science Officer, LanzaTech
- 9:40 – 10:20 AM: Women Advancing Innovation and Inclusion in Manufacturing and Engineering Panel Discussion
- 10:20 – 11 AM: Fireside Chat with Becky Center, Chief Executive Officer, Indiegogo
- 11:00 - 11:30 AM: Interactive Activity sponsored by Milwaukee Tool.
- 11:30 AM: Tours of mHUB
- Doris Espiritu, Ph.D., Senior Advisor to Provost, City Colleges of Chicago and Dean of the Center of Excellence for Engineering and Computer Science, Wright College
- Anna McDermott, Director of Operations, Milwaukee Tool
- Linda McGill-Boasmond, President, Cedar Concepts Corporation
- Anne Palermo, Co-Founder & CEO, Aqua Cultured Foods
- Paige Petroni, President, Fontaine Fifth Wheel
mHUB, 1623 W. Fulton Street, Chicago, IL, 60612 Get Directions
Date and Time
12/06/23 @ 8:00 AM
12/06/23 @ 8:00 AM
mHUB Accelerator Demo Days
mHUB hosts Demo Day & Product Showcase events that welcomes industry partners, investors, and community collaborators to come meet with startups in the mHUB Accelerator who are developing hardtech focused for the medtech, climate & energy tech, and smart and sustainable manufacturing sectors.
Women in Manufacturing
mHUB hosts an annual Women in Manufacturing & Engineering Day event, which is an in-person event that convenes hundreds of change-makers from across the region. At this event on December 6th, startups, entrepreneurs, and industry come together to celebrate women in hardtech industries. The event features networking opportunities, insights from industry experts, and an interactive activity to close out the program.
mHUB HardTech Summit
The annual HardTech Summit & Product Showcase opens mHUB's doors to the public to show how mHUB is leveraging its hardtech innovation programs to be a national leader in advanced manufacturing, medical technology, and climate and energy solutions, all while building the most equitable, diverse, and inclusive entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Annual Fourth Revolution Awards
The Fourth Revolution Awards celebrates regional manufacturing and hardtech entrepreneurs for their leadership and innovation as the industry stands on the brink of a new technological revolution.
Resources Tailored to Your Unique Startup Roadmap
All classes and events are available to the public. Curriculum courses are tied to a specific track and stage of development, making connections to tools in the mHUB ecosystem to ensure members are maximizing the right resources at the right time.
To unlock auxiliary resources and pair learnings with hands-on guidance and tools, explore membership or Catalyze programs.Explore Membership