Manager of Mobile IoT, BOSCH
Deborah has a distinguished engineering career chronicled by leadership of international teams (U.S., China, Mexico, Europe) and large-scale mechanical/manufacturing design projects. 12 years managerial experience, responsible for $1m+ budget and high volume manufacturing product design and development. She is valued for solutions innovation, enabling top-quality production, and success designing patented advancements.
- SOLUTIONS-PROVEN DIRECTOR of large-scale mechanical engineering and manufacturing design projects involving advanced machining, digital manufacturing, IoT, and green technologies.
- RESPECTED BUILDER AND LEADER of international teams, with recognized strengths in talent development, vision instilment, and cross-functional collaboration. Create high-performance work cultures fostering customer-centric and market-leading innovation.
- “GAME-CHANGING” CREATOR of next-gen products, patented advancements, and breakthrough process improvements driving new bests in manufacturing costs/QA, on-time deliverables (OTD), product performance, and top-line/bottom-line results.
- FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE involving stamping, molding, machining, PCBs, assembly, digital manufacturing, and green technologies.
BS Mechanical Engineering, Journeyman Tool/Die-Maker, who excels in maximizing talent and resources within lean organizations
1. How to approach designing and developing physical products, and what to expect (timeline, cost, testing failures)
2. What are some of the most important elements to consider (materials, performance, design)
3. How to actually get a product made, including component specification, unit testing, and supplier selection.