Client Services Engineer
IOTHIC, Ltd. is United Kingdom company that enables integration and security solutions at the edge
of large scale systems without the need for proprietary software, or a centrally connected system.
Industrial groups, global businesses, enterprises and (smart) cities can make use of our intelligent
authentication protocol and secure data transmission solutions designed specifically for modern
decentralised IoT environments. We are on mission to identify and incubate the next generation of
IOTHIC services around disruptive security enabling technologies in anticipation of future demand
from pioneering clients.
Iothic, Ltd, is comprised of technical and academic experts applying innovative cryptographic
solutions at the military grade level for large scale enterprises. We are working closely with one of the
top globally rated universities in this capacity.
We are searching for a Client Services Engineer to support our continued R+D process and clientside
As a Client Services Engineer, you’ll use computers and related systems to design new IoT security
enablement protocols and solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems, communication
protocol interfaces and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving security
of IoT devices and cloud IoT management systems using innovative IOTHIC’s dOISP secure
interoperability protocol. The role will elicit and document requirements, define scopes and objectives,
along with formulating the systems to parallel overall case business strategies.
Your role is to liaise between and report to stakeholders, including colleagues and developers,
throughout the development process. You will also perform functional analysis, contribute to the
IOTHIC security protocol workflow improvement, requirements definition, software modules and other
Depending on the case, clients may be internal or external.
You will also conduct a cost analysis and agree the timeframe to implement the proposed solution.
You specify and shape the system requirements and operations, the user interface and output and
present the proposal to be discussed with the client. You will work closely with the internal teams,
including commercial managers and software developers, during both the report and implementation
- Communicates and collaborates with stakeholders to analyze information and business needs
to deliver functional and technical requirements to IoT security enablement and applications
development teams with the aim to improve and implement IOTHIC security protocol along
with business solutions
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping,
function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/ control tables
- Leads evaluation and implementation of process improvements including needs analysis,
scope definition and test plan development and execution
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys,
site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, data and workflow analysis
- Assists in security/ authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data
migration and reconciliation
- Ensures that all deliverables are completed in accordance with Project Management direction;
clearly and frequently communicate the status
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose highlevel
information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Investigates processes and identify root cause problems
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and
analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Contribute to standardizing IOTHIC innovative security enablement solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field
- 5 to 10 years of related experience, IoT solutions development preferred
- Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements.
- Deep knowledge of the cryptosystems based on hash functions, asymmetric and symmetric
- encryption approaches
- Understanding of Linux/Windows based systems, API management solutions, programming
- best practices using C/C++, C#, ASP.NET, Python and React
- Experience in delivery integrated IoT focussed solutions to ensure confidential data
- transmission between the subnets based on different communication protocols
- Experience in implementation of solutions involving IoT devices, cloud-based systems running
- microservices, API management systems, as well as, integrated apps using the microservices
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business process over to IoT security
- enforcement solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English and time management skills.
- French is an asset.
- Creativity and analytical aptitude
- Result-oriented attitude.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Willingness to learn.
- ·Strong desire to work in globally distributed team
IOTHIC, Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of
society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin,
disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender
Please send details to firstname.lastname@example.org